Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Strange of Changing Major to Minor

Last my article in Bahasa shows how much I want to insist my lust relationship. Amid much heart intensity of leave or stay, there is one or two logical thinking I should manage in my heart, indeed in my brain simulation, such handling the changing of major to minor of the intention/liability.

When you’ve got all the assumption, merely the worst case assumption, and in the same time you feel an impulse to soar what your want to have in your life, the frightened will be appeared, so clear… Then sliced once every single assumption become true.

Sometimes, like my mom said, don’t be greedy… I’d like to have a good concentration to creep in these solving problems. My dad also said, there is still an enough time to rethinking again about everything. All of my friends said it will undoubtedly be hurt more. All I need is to realize in time that this will be the best course to take.

Now, it’s like an alarm in my instances now. There are 3 options will be provided if you accept it: Dismiss, Dismiss All, or Snooze. I still want to click Snooze every time it reminds me.
I’d try to shift my choice to Dismiss now, though it makes me like “die” a little…

Because of what? I don’t know… I was thinking this is like Pluto phenomenon in my life. As everyone knows, Pluto joined our solar system’s family of planets in 1930. Seventy-six years later, as astronomers have discovered more and more orbiting bodies, including asteroids, comets, moons and as-yet-unclassified bodies, now, it concludes that Pluto as a dwarf planet.
But still… it doesn’t mean that I should disregard this “Pluto’s place” in my life, because… “it” hasn’t left the “solar system”; it’s just in a “new category”, that already “transformed” its power and influence in my life. “It” retains… as “it” continues to orbit “our Sun”.

Stay safe….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home